SERVICES WE OFFER
Our services will teach people how to manage their everyday life struggles (depression, anger, anxiety and other mental health issues). We also help our clients find resources within the community such as (food pantries, financial assistance, housing assistance, support groups, etc.).
SKILL TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level?
In our Skill Training & Development sessions, we’ll work with you to solve current problems and improve positive thinking and behavior. We will help you develop the skills to manage your life challenges that hinder you from being the best version of yourself. Get in touch to book a session today. In our Skill Training sessions we provide:
1. Coping Skills
2. Skills for managing daily responsibilities
3. Communication Skills
4. Social Skills
5. Assertiveness Skills
6. Stress Reduction Techniques
7. Anger Management Skills
8. Independent Living Skills
Are you looking for Community Resources to improve your life?
Feeling a bit down lately and a lack of resources to improve your life? It might be time to seek help from our case management team. Our case management team provide an extraordinary experience in assisting you with community resources to help stabilize your life and the independence that you desire. Contact us today and let me help you find those necessary resources so you can feel stabilize and empowered. Here are some of the resources that we help you find:
1. Linkage To Medical Providers
2. Food Pantries
4. Child Care
5. Employment Assistance
6. Housing Assistance
7. Financial Assistance
If you need to talk with someone, we are here to listen.
If you’re looking for quality Individual Therapy sessions with one of our Licensed Professionals that cares, then you’ve come to the right place. We guide our clients every step of the way and implement various methods to help them develop new attitudes towards all of life’s most complex matters. Schedule an appointment today and lets see how we can support you.
Our Therapist can help treat mental, emotional, physical and behavioral issues. Things that may be discussed in therapy include, but are not limited to:
Relationship or Marriage Challenges
Do you need medication to keep you at peace?
Medication training and support services consist of education and guidance regarding medications and their possible side effects. Medication Training Support assist an individual in:
(1) Understanding the nature of an adult's serious mental illness or a child or adolescent's SED;
(2) Understanding the concepts of recovery and resilience within the context of the serious mental illness;
(3) Understanding the role of the individual's prescribed medications in reducing symptoms and increasing or maintaining the individual's functioning;
(4) Identifying and managing the individual's symptoms and potential side effects of the individual's medication;
(5) Learning the contraindications of the individual's medication;
(6) Understanding the overdose precautions of the individual's medication; and
(7) Learning self-administration of the individual's medication.