WHO ARE WE
Be Your Best Self, Live Your Best Life!!!
Here at Entering Wellness, we are dedicated to helping people become their best self and live their best life. We offer a full range of services to assist those who suffer from depression, anxiety, anger, and other life issues. Our goal is to help them develop skills, find resources and link them to support so they can improve their quality of life and self manage their illness. We believe that if you don't provide the necessary skills, resources and support to your clients, then you're not fully serving them. Our approach is to put together a team of professionals that work on the individual's behalf to help them create a life of stability and independence while managing their life challenges.
SERVICES WE OFFER
We offer a wide range of services, including Skill Training & Development, Case Management, Counseling, and Medication Management. We help people manage their everyday life struggles (depression, anger, anxiety and other mental health issues). We teach our clients where they can resources within the community such as (food pantries, financial assistance, online resources, AA groups, Mental Health groups, housing assistance, etc.) We also link them to support such as PCP, Therapist, Support Groups and Psychiatrist.
SKILL TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level?
We offer Skill Training & Development sessions to help you overcome your current problems and improve your positive thinking and behavior. We will work with you to develop the skills needed to manage life's challenges so that you can be the best version of yourself. Contact us today to book a session. In our Skill Training sessions we provide:
1. Coping Skills
2. Skills for managing daily responsibilities
3. Communication Skills
4. Social Skills
5. Assertiveness Skills
6. Stress Reduction Techniques
7. Anger Management Skills
8. Independent Living Skills
Are you looking for Community Resources to improve your life?
When you're feeling down and out, it can be difficult to find the resources you need to get your life back on track. Our case managers can help you access community resources that will provide you with the independence and stability you've been seeking. Contact us today and let me help you find those necessary resources so you can feel stabilize, empowered and happier than ever before! Here are some of the resources that we help you find:
1. Linkage To Medical Providers
2. Food Pantries
4. Child Care
5. Employment Assistance
6. Housing Assistance
7. Financial Assistance
If you need to talk with someone, we are here to listen.
If you're looking for high-quality Individual Therapy sessions with one of our Licensed Professionals, then you've come to the right place. Our Therapist will guide you every step of the way, implementing various methods to help you develop new attitudes towards all of life's most complex matters. Schedule an appointment today and let's see how we can support you! Things that may be discussed in therapy include, but are not limited to:
Relationship or Marriage Challenges
Do you need medication to keep you at peace?
Medication training and support services consist of education and guidance regarding medications and their possible side effects. Medication Training Support assist an individual in:
(1) Understanding the nature of an adult's serious mental illness or a child or adolescent's SED;
(2) Understanding the concepts of recovery and resilience within the context of the serious mental illness;
(3) Understanding the role of the individual's prescribed medications in reducing symptoms and increasing or maintaining the individual's functioning;
(4) Identifying and managing the individual's symptoms and potential side effects of the individual's medication;
(5) Learning the contraindications of the individual's medication;
(6) Understanding the overdose precautions of the individual's medication; and
(7) Learning self-administration of the individual's medication.
- Up to 10 hours of 1:1 time with one of our trained professionals a week in their home or the community.
- A Unique Service Plan that is catered to your needs.
- A support team that will work on your behalf and assistance you with your immediate needs.
- We have a Psychiatrist on staff to assist you if you need medication.
- We serve all of Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Immediate assistance provided within 24 Hours